Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Dancing Pictures

A week or so before Katie's dance recital, she had to go to her dance studio to get recital pictures. It's always an exciting day for her because it's the first day she gets to wear her recital costume with ballerina hair. I don't have the photos yet, but here are the pictures of her waiting for photos.

I was so excited to be dressed in my bird costume! 

I practiced my flying while I waited! 

Then I kept thinking of the other dance picture I liked and hoped mine would be just as nice.

My cousins, Garyldine and Teresa, always had nice dance pictures. Garyldine and I love this picture the most! I look at it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment