Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Getting Ready for the Recital

Katie is so excited to be dancing in her next recital soon. She takes her practice time very seriously, but every once in a while, her responsibility takes a break in order for her to just be a kid.

Before we practice our recital dance, we practice our tap moves. 

Sometimes I have to stop thinking about learning my dance and play with my skirt. 

I like my new look! 

Eventually, I quit playing and went back to practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment