Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Dot Painting

A couple of years ago, I got Katie some paint and stencils so she could use the paint to make the shape of animals. She hadn't used the materials for awhile, but she found them in her room and was excited to try the process again. It was fun!

First, I tried going around the outside part of the stencil. 

Then I decided to try the inside cut-out. I had to shake the paint before I used it. 

I was pretty good with the paint, but I had to have my mom hold the stencil. 

It was almost time to see how it looked. I just had to use my middle finger to pick it up! 

It's getting closer! 

I love it! 

I think I'll try another shape! 

I love dot painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment