Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Going to the State Fair

We decided to also visit the state fair this year. It was very similar to the county fair that we had gone to with Kathy and Kai. We, of course, chose another hot day to visit the fair, so we enjoyed any chance of shade.

The first thing we decided to do was to go on a sky ride. 

I sat with my mom, and we went up and up and rode over the top of the fair! It was fun! 

We had to go and see the cows! What would a fair be without them?

I liked when I was able to pet the two week old calf! 

Ducks are always one of my favorites! 

Grandma wanted to try this jiggle foot machine. 

I shared with her, and it made our feet feel good! 

We sat in the shade a bit to watch this funny clown show. 

Then I insisted on riding my favorite ponies again!

No comments:

Post a Comment