Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Let's Go Fly a Kite…Maybe

Near the end of our summer, we found a really cheap kite and thought it would be fun to get. On the first breezy day, my mom and I took Katie to the local school to fly it. It was harder than we remembered.

I couldn't wait to get my kite into the sky! 

Unfortunately, this is what the kite looked like most of the time. We had it up one time for a few minutes. Even though we weren't good kite fliers, we still had fun!

I've got to get this running thing down!

No comments:

Post a Comment