Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Ready for Kindergarten

Last week was Katie's first day of kindergarten. Leading up to the day was a mix of emotions ranging from excitement to nervousness, which I imagine is pretty normal. Her first day went great, in part because one of her friends from pre-kindergarten was in her class. That night when she went to bed, she wanted nothing more than to go back the next day!

The night before I started school, we read a special bedtime story! 

In the morning, I was mostly excited to go to school! 

I can't believe I'm a big kindergartner!

No comments:

Post a Comment