Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

A Rock Hunt

Katie has been learning about rocks at school. She had homework to go on a walk and find a special rock to bring to the classroom. She was so excited about her walk that she packed two bags full of items that might come in handy on the way. The items included everything from a container for her rocks to a crown.

I had barely gone anywhere when I found my first little rock! 

As soon as I picked it up, I pulled out my pad of paper, so I could take notes on the rock. 

This was important business! 

We walked up a hill in search of some different types of rocks! 

I was happy with all of the rocks I found!

No comments:

Post a Comment