Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Planning for a Celebration

About a week before the presidential election, I came home, and Katie had made plans for a party. The party was to celebrate Hillary Clinton becoming the president. Even though she couldn't be sure of the results, she was happy to make plans.

When my mom got home from work, I welcomed her with a house decorated for a celebration! 

I made a sign that said, "Hillary's Celebration." 

There was a game called, "Find Hillary." 

My mom found her hiding in the books! 

I set up a station called "Jokes." I made up some good jokes about presidents! 

Then I set up a raffle and won prizes out of the drawer in the table! 

After I made my campaign sign, my grandma helped me glue a stick on it. It said, "Go Hillary! Hope you win!" 

That night I waved my campaign sign and my American flag! 

Before I went to bed, I showed my mom the poll results. I was pointing out that Donald Trump's orange head... 

…had popped off when he got angry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment