Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Getting a Car

Jennifer, Katie, and I went out with my mom as she was looking for a car to buy. Katie was excited at first, but it's a long process. By the end of the night, she was still excited about the car but pretty tired of the wait.

When Grandma was signing the papers for her car, my mom and I found a toy room so I could play! 

There weren't a lot of toys there, but at least it gave me something to do. 

I tried to squeeze myself into this bus, but it was tight quarters. 

When I got tired of the toys, I got some trail mix from the vending machine and watched Shrek on TV. 

When I got home, I went straight to the couch and fell asleep. 

When I woke up and got ready for bed, I got to go out to get a close-up view of Grandma's car.

No comments:

Post a Comment