Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

A Day with a Friend

Katie was invited to spend the day with her friend, Kai. How could she say no to that?

I was so excited to ride in the car next to Kai. I was talking about it all the way to his house. 

When we got to the park, we got to go on this big slide. I remember when I was scared of slides. Now I like them! 

We got to run around and race with each other.  

Kai is almost two years younger than me. How can he be so tall…or am I that short? 

I was also excited to have a picnic with Kai. 

Wait! Where did he go?

Oops! I didn't quite make the basket! 

I loved making these art projects with our names. Thanks for inviting me to spend time with you, Kai!

No comments:

Post a Comment