Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Waiting for Pictures

Every year before the dance recital, the students are invited to the studio to get their pictures taken. You're not required to purchase the pictures, but we always like to go and see if the pictures are something we'll be interested in getting. This year, there was a very long wait for pictures. Luckily, Katie made a new friend to help pass the time.

I came prepared with my rain boots while my ballet skirt waited for me in the back of the car. 

After waiting a little while for my pictures, I decided to pass the time by watching the other girls get their pictures taken. 

I wondered if I would ever get a turn. 

I spent some time watching out the window for other friends to come. 

Just when I gave up on other kids from my class showing up,... 

…I met a new friend to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment