Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Visiting a New Park

One weekend, we decided to go to our local Farmer's Market. When we couldn't get a parking place, we abandoned that idea and went to a nearby park that we had never visited before. Even though it had a huge play structure that Katie liked, her favorite thing were the swings like usual. She wanted to swing and swing and swing!

As we were getting close to leaving, I heard the faint sound of an ice cream truck approaching. Katie had never experienced an ice cream truck before, so I took her to get a treat, and she decided it was her luckiest day ever.

I can't help but smile anytime I'm on a swing!

I liked climbing on this fire truck.

The play structure had lots of places to explore.

I tried the slides, but it was a hot day with very hot slides.

I found a tunnel to climb through that was cooler than the slides.

When I wasn't on the play structure, I was running around it!

I couldn't believe it when my mom told me about ice cream trucks!

It was my lucky day to get an ice cream sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment