Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Fun in the Sun

When Katie started feeling better, she spent a day playing in the sun. To begin the day, we bought a new pool for Jennifer's house that is bigger than her old one. For the rest of the day, she just played and relaxed.

We found the pool we wanted right away, but we had a hard time getting it in our car. This was how I felt in between trying some different methods of fitting the pool in the car. 

 I was so happy to get the pool to Aunt Jennifer's house and take my first steps in the pool.

 Sadie liked the warm air, but she is scared of water, so she hid behind the chair.

 When Aunt Jennifer came out to see my pool, we had a water fight!

 Sophie likes getting wet, and Sadie can't figure that out!

 After Aunt Jennifer went back to work, I decided to water the trees behind the fence.

 I kept reapplying sunscreen. Is it rubbed in?

 Eventually, I had to get my bubbles out and enjoy them from the pool!

 It's so fun to watch the bubbles float away.

 Eventually, I changed into my other swimming suit. After such a long winter, I wanted to make sure to get use out of both suits!

 I decided to turn myself into a fountain. It was hard to make the water go straight up.

 I also like to just take time to take in the world and experience it second by second.

 I'm so happy to see the sun once in awhile again!

No comments:

Post a Comment