Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, June 5, 2017

A Love for Reading

Katie has always loved books from the time she was tiny, but her love has changed. She has moved from loving to listen to stories, talking about stories, and looking at her favorite books and telling the stories to doing all of that plus being able to read the words herself.

Before dancing, I always have time for Frog and Toad. 

I can only read some of the words in my pop-up fairy book, but I LOVE it! 

I discovered that some fairies live in trees like we have behind our house. I wanted to go searching for fairies in our "woods." 

It's always fun to go to the library and choose books. 

Where to start? Where to start? 

Who wouldn't love to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment