Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

A Few More Characters

Next, we spent some time visiting characters. The first one Katie saw was a repeat character. We had gone to the Annual Passholder's Corner, where there was a mystery character. It happened to be Daisy Duck again, but Katie's always happy to see her, even if it's more than once.

Daisy Duck came to get me, and we skipped to our picture taking place. 

She's so much fun! 

Just like the other day, she was in a dancing mood! 

I would be happy to see Daisy anytime! 

Next, I got Jessie to sign my autograph book. 

It was nice to see Jessie too! 

Finally, Aunt Debby and I saw Stitch. 

I felt almost as tall as him! 

Afterward, we stopped to watch one of my favorite bands. 

The singer always waves to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment