Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, May 19, 2018

New Books

Katie absolutely loves the Magic Tree House series. She began reading them when she found out that her dance recital this year will be based on the stories. When she saw that you could get the whole book set from a Scholastic book order, she asked if I might get them for her.

I didn't give her the answer but surprised her with them when they got here. She was so happy about them and started organizing them right away.

I couldn't believe how many books I had! 

It was hard to control my happiness! 

I started organizing my books, so I could look at them in order! 

It took awhile, but I did it! 

When I got done, I studied each of the covers and tried to guess what adventure might happen inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment