Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Exciting Books

Katie had big plans one weekend. She wanted to go to the public library and check out some new books to read. More specifically, she wanted to find some good non-fiction books. We weren't there all that long before we had fifteen books. She was so excited to read the books that she couldn't wait until we got home!

We had to stop for some shopping, so I asked my mom if I could take one of my books in the store. 

I didn't get to see a lot in the store, but I learned a lot! 

I was pretty happy though to spot this chair. It was a comfortable spot for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment