Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day, 2018!

Katie and I worked together on our annual Mother's Day tradition last night - we planted flowers. Katie was so excited this year, and I was excited that every year, she helps a little more!

I had my tools, and I was ready to go! 

After we set the flowers out where we wanted to plant them, I started planting. 

Instead of planting the flowers in an organized way, I looked for the pink ones to plant first. 

Eventually, I decided to plant all the flowers by the sidewalk. 

There was a method behind my madness... 

...if I stuck with the flowers by the sidewalk, I didn't have to step in the soil. 

After all of the flowers were planted, I did a little watering. 

 Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment