Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Time at the Playground

It's a pretty perfect night for Katie when she can ride her bike to the local school playground and play and play and play!

I used to be scared to step from post to post, but now I can do it with ease! 

On this night, these were some of my favorite things. As you step on them, they wobble, so you have to hold on tight.

I also remember when the balance beam was harder. All of my balance work in ballet has made a big difference!

The slide is always fun! 

 I thought I'd try to get to the top of this structure. I almost made it and then went back down.

My goal was to use everything on the playground before we left. 

I tried the ropes and...

...this curved ladder! 

Before we left, I looked for living creatures in the trees! 

What a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment