Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

One Last Visit

Before Debby had to leave on our last night at Disneyland, we had to go visit one more character... Mickey Mouse, of course! We headed to his house in Toon Town and waited to meet him. He was in the middle of filming a Steamboat Willie movie, so he was dressed differently than he had ever been on any of our other visits.

 Aunt Debby had said she wanted to meet Mickey, so we were glad to find him!

I waited patiently for Mickey to sign my book! 

I felt like I was meeting a movie star! 

Bye, Mickey! I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment