Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

School Celebration

Every spring, our school has a Pride Night to celebrate all of the hard work of the students. This year, Katie sang some songs, showed my sister and me some of her work, and helped me pass out some ice cream. It's always a fun night!

After my mom watched her students sing, I showed Aunt Jennifer and her some of my work in the classroom! 

Then it was time for me to sing. I like to choose a spot in the back! 

I love singing a lot, but I don't always love people watching me! 

We sang five songs, and I loved each one! 

When I got home, I sang all the songs to my mom again. 

One of the Songs We Sang

Another Song We Sang

 A Third Song We Sang

 Pride Night was a giant success!

No comments:

Post a Comment