Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, October 8, 2018

A Trip to the Beach

Ever since we spent time at the beach in New Hampshire, Katie has been wanting to go to our beach to compare the two. Even though we went before the season switched to fall, we happened to go on a windy and rainy day. We can always enjoy the beach though!

When we go to the beach, we almost always take the dogs, and Sadie was excited for her day out! 

When we got to the water, I checked it out, and it was a lot colder than the water at Hampton Beach! 

Grandma and I stayed close to the water while my mom and Aunt Jennifer went for a walk. 

I spent most of the time digging and building in the sand. 

When everyone got back, I took the dogs and Aunt Jennifer back and forth to the water a lot! 

Sometimes all the dogs went, and sometimes just one went. 

My boat works good for carrying water. 

The dogs always like to smell the things that have been washed up onto the beach! 

Even though the water was cold, I used it to rinse the sand off my hands. 

Grandma was cold, and the wind kept putting my hair in my face! 

I kept pushing it out of my face, and it kept going back! 

Finally I got one picture without hair in my face! 

Even though everyone was ready to go, I took a few more trips to the water. 

As we were leaving, I found some rocks to climb on! 

I love the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment