Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Happy Birthday, Katie - Part 2

After Katie's play date, she wanted to open presents at Jennifer's house. My mom and I brought over a good part of her presents and Katie opened them and played with them. She was pretty happy that we left a few at home, so she would be able to open more when she got home.

Grandma and Grandpa bought me a bag of my own office supplies! I even got a stapler and a tape dispenser. Now I can make as many books as I want! 

I was happy to get a birthday Barbie! 

Aunt Jennifer got me something I had been dreaming of for awhile! It was a Crayola tracing toy!

She also got me some Barbie Fashion Plates! 

My mom got me a little trailer to go with my Shoppies dolls. 

I was so happy with my birthday that I ran in circles for a good while!

No comments:

Post a Comment