Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Fun with a Friend

Katie loves playing with her friends after school. One afternoon, she was drawing with a friend. Each of them took one side of an easel and tried to draw the other one. At the end, they had the big reveal!

We were working hard to make our pictures match each other. 

 After I started my portrait, my friend told me she hoped I wasn't making her head big. I knew she'd probably think it was big, but I went with what I had anyway!

I was so curious about my friend's picture. She kept telling me she was dressing me like a princess. 

We both laughed when we saw each other's portraits. 

I had such a good time!

My friend couldn't stop laughing at her big head!

No comments:

Post a Comment