Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, October 29, 2018

Voting Time

Katie cannot wait to start voting on her own. In the meantime, she gets plenty excited when the voter's guide arrives in the mail. She loves going through it and finding who she would vote for in each category.

My mom, sister, and I always vote together when Katie is around because it's so exciting for her. As we voted, she went through the voting guide starring the people she would vote for and x-ing out the people she would not. In the end, we let her drop the envelopes in the mailbox after we had completed and sealed our votes.

I was so glad when it was time for the big vote. The voter's guide has to suffice for me until I'm old enough to cast my own vote.

I felt good to put these envelopes in the mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment