Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Happy Birthday, Katie - Part 3

Later on Katie's birthday, she got to choose where she wanted to have dinner. Out of all of the possible restaurants in the area, she chose McDonald's. When we were done eating, we went home for cake. This year, she just wanted a boxed cake that she decorated herself. Easy enough!

I was pretty excited to meet Garyldine and Jim at McDonald's for my birthday meal!

I'm pretty sure they loved the food!

I loved my food too! 

 I was so excited to open my gift from them and find an Easy Bake Oven! I couldn't wait to make my own treats!

When I got back to Aunt Jennifer's house, I decorated my own birthday cake! 

 I also used plenty of sprinkles!

I thought it looked perfect! 

Happy Birthday to me!

I always make sure to make a good wish before I blow out the candles! 

When I got home, I got to open Aunt Debby's present! 

I was so excited to get a slime kit! 

Even though it had been a busy day, I had to make slime right away! 

Oooohhh...gooey! 

Who wouldn't want to do this? 

Just when I thought I was done opening birthday gifts, I got this scrapbook kit in the mail from Uncle Jeff, Aunt Grace, Ian, and Eva! I was over the moon about it! 

Then I got a birthday card with money from Grammy Noreen and Grandpa Joe!
Thank you, everyone, for making my day so special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment