Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, July 1, 2019

A Fort

Katie built a fort for herself and the cats. She had so much fun spending the whole afternoon in her blanket-covered fort. It wasn't until she came out that we realized it wasn't a good idea to spend her day sharing such a small space with cats because it made her allergies terrible. She spent the rest of the afternoon stuffy and sneezing.

My cat allergies don't usually bother me unless I'm in a closed up space with them. I think my time with the cats is a good trade off for some sneezing though!

No comments:

Post a Comment