Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Back to Ballet

Katie took last year off of ballet to focus on tap, but she decided she missed it, so she signed up for summer classes.

It felt good to start practicing my ballet positions again. 

My teacher taught us everything down to how to hold our fingers. 

It's a lot slower pace than tap, but it takes concentration to move just right. 

I liked my new teacher a lot too. 

After my first class, my leg muscles were sure sore for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment