Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, July 6, 2019

A Walk by the River

A couple of weeks ago, we decided to go for a walk along the river and through a wildlife refuge area. It was a beautiful area!

One of the first things we found were these beautiful wild flowers! 

Back behind me was some protected area for birds, and the river was behind that. 

Even though it was a cloudy day, it was warm - especially when I'd run! 

Every once in a while, I'd find a place to rest. 

As I rested, I kept my eyes open for birds. 

We didn't see a lot of wildlife, but it was still pretty. 

My lesson I learned on this walk was to take water and a snack! Bye, river! 

No comments:

Post a Comment