Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, July 15, 2019

Fun with Kai

Recently Kai invited Katie to go to the Farmer's Market with him, and she had so much fun!

First, Kai and I got to play a game. When we got done, we got a token that we could spend at the Farmer's Market. 

We put our tokens together and bought some raspberries.  

They were delicious!

After we had our raspberries, Kathy got us a snack. Yum! 

There was a pie-eating contest for kids. By the time I got my mouth to the mini-pie, someone had already won. 

I always have fun with Kai! 

I wish I could see him every day!

Thanks for inviting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment