Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, January 3, 2014

A Gift from Uncle Bill and Aunt Carmen

Katie is excited when any box comes to the door. She always thinks it must have presents in it, and when we received a box from my aunt and uncle, she was right. She got two more Christmas gifts, which she was thrilled to get.

I've never heard of one of these. 

It's like a pogo stick! If I jump high enough, it squeaks when I land. 

It's hard to make it squeak, but I don't give up easily. 

I also got a new car. It came with a drill, so I can take it apart and put it back together. I'm becoming an expert mechanic!

I've just got to master this! Practice makes perfect!
Thanks for my presents! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment