Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Packing Up Christmas

When it was time to take the Christmas decorations down, I thought Katie might be upset to see the tree disappear. I was wrong though. When I told her we were taking the tree down, her response was, "But it is so beautiful!" However, she was also excited to get her table back, which was in the basement while the tree stood in its place. With the idea of her table coming, she happily helped pack up Christmas.

I'm carrying this glass ornament carefully…really. 

I think I can unroll this tissue paper and make it bigger. 

As soon as I straighten it, I can wrap up the ornament to keep it safe for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment