Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Using the Camera

Katie has loved using a camera for awhile now. It amazes me how quickly she can figure out how to use any camera. I got a new one for Christmas, and it took her a matter of minutes to figure out how to turn it on and take pictures.

I put my new pictures on the computer and saw that Katie had been busy again. It's always easy to see what she cares about at any given moment!

I love my new animals. This is Giraffe, and his brother, Dinosaur!
(Giraffe's mom is Cow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment