Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Trip to the Dentist

I first started taking Katie to the dentist when she was about a year old. She had many, many "happy visits," where she got to know the dentists and the dentist office, but she never opened her mouth to let any of the dentists look inside. Recently, Katie has decided to trust the very nice dentists to follow their directions and let them take care of her teeth. Recently, she went in for a minor routine, and she did a great job. It helped that they let her watch Tinkerbell while they worked on her teeth. She did such a good job that the dentist let her choose six toys as she left.

I'm fine as long as my mom holds my hand. It helps to watch a movie in my glasses! 

My teeth look beautiful. I'm just left with a mark on my nose from my movie player. 

My dentist gave me a crown and some toys for being good.

No comments:

Post a Comment