Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stickers

Katie loves stickers. It's so much fun for her to put stickers everywhere to liven up the furniture or to give the pets or us some much-needed decoration. The other day, Katie found the 4th of July stickers that Jennifer had given her last summer, and she was thrilled. It wasn't long before she crawled up behind my mom on the couch with her stickers. I assumed my mom would walk away with a great sticker on her back. I just didn't know that she would walk away with so much generosity from Katie.

Grandma, do you care if I sit behind you? 

I just want to give you a sticker or two or fifty. 

You're a good sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment