Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Feeding the Pets

I came home from work one day, and I laughed as I looked at the pet water bowl. Katie had turned the water into soup with her kitchen supplies. I told my mom that Katie had been busy playing in the water. She said, "Yeah, Jennifer was laughing at her earlier."

Since everyone had thought it was funny, I left the bowl as it was. When Jennifer got home, she laughed when she saw the bowl. I said I thought she had seen it earlier. It turns out that Katie had been dipping the food in the water and taking it out. It wasn't until later that the soup was created. Jennifer helped Katie clean out the water dish, so the pets could have access to water again.

I made a special treat for Chloe and Bingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment