Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year, 2014!


Katie and I didn't do anything huge and spectacular to bring in the New Year, but we welcomed it nonetheless. We spent the evening with my mom and sister and went to bed early. By the time Katie went to bed, it was almost time for the New Year in New York, so we watched the coverage on TV. I explained that there was a new year starting. Within a minute of the clock striking midnight (NY time), Katie was fast asleep.

When she woke up in the morning, I reminded Katie it was a new year. I explained in pretty simple terms that people make resolutions when the new year begins. When I asked her what her resolution would be, she had a very quick answer. "I will play with Winnie the Pooh more!" How she loves that little bear!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment