Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Another Princess Dress to Show Max

My mom's dog, Max, was over at our house again. Katie has decided it's her job to teach him all about princesses. Ever since seeing how much Max loved her Cinderella dress, she has wanted to introduce him to her other dresses as well.

This is the dress Rapunzul got married in!

I like to give Max a close look.

I gave him a crown, so he would feel royal too.

Then I read him a book.

When it was time for Max to leave, I was sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment