Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, April 13, 2015

A Fun Gift

One of my friends at work gave Katie a book that she thought Katie would like. Somehow she knew that Katie liked princesses! The book was so much fun for her. It was full of facial feature stickers that she could place on faces to make funny princesses.

I was so excited to get a new book! 

 Look at all of the stickers I could use!

The stickers could be taken off and moved if I put them in the wrong place or if I wanted to use them again. 

I liked making funny princess faces! 

Thank you for my new book!

No comments:

Post a Comment