Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spreading Easter Cheer

Jennifer's friend, Michele, brought her son to our house last year to tell Katie the story of the Easter turtle. This year, the turtle dropped some Easter eggs for Katie at Michele's house. It also brought some tulips for Katie to pass out to others to spread Easter cheer.

Michele and her son, Tim, brought the flowers to our house, and then Tim hid the eggs around the house for Katie to go on an Easter egg hunt. Katie was thrilled to find princess accessories inside the eggs, and she was thrilled to be able to give others the flowers. She loves giving gifts!

I took Aunt Jennifer on my Easter egg hunt with me. The Easter turtle sure knew what I liked! 

Aunt Jody like the flowers I picked for her! 

Garyldine and I thought her bunch of flowers smelled good! 

Jim was happy about his flowers too. 

Happy Easter!

 Garyldine always makes her flowers look pretty.

After I got ready for bed, I wore my new princess gloves, so I'd look like Cinderella. 

Then I showed off part of my new jewelry. Thanks for the special delivery, Michele and Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment