Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Tulip Festival

When I had my Spring Break, Jennifer and I decided to take Katie to the tulip festival. It's the perfect way to celebrate the season!

It's always fun when Aunt Jennifer gets to go somewhere with me! 

We started off with the mixed-color tulips. 

It seemed perfect for a picture!

I got to stand in the middle of the tulips.

One of my favorite things about these flowers is being able to look right down in the middle of them. 

I tried to smell them, but they don't have very much of a smell. 

We saw an old-fashioned steam tractor moving very slowly through the fields. 

I liked the red tulips. 

I think Aunt Jennifer did too.

Who wouldn't want to be in a field of flowers?

We stopped in front of the windmill before we headed to the play area.

Aunt Jennifer loves to get these pictures with me! 

My mom decided to get a picture together while we waited for a lady to get off the swings, so I could have a turn. 

I was excited to ride the horse swings!

No comments:

Post a Comment