Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Coloring Easter Eggs

We colored our Easter eggs on Saturday as we prepared for the Easter bunny to come. Katie was excited to do anything related to Easter. With all of her excitement for it, I have to say she was very patient as she waited for the eggs to cool enough to put in the dye. She was very proud of the colorful eggs in the end.

I wanted to do everything this year with the eggs! 

I carefully laid each egg in the pan to cook. 

Then I spread out all of our egg cups. 

The wax crayon always seems funny to me for some reason. 

We put the tablets in the cups. 

Then we added glitter to some of our cups. 

After all of that, I waited and waited and waited while the eggs sat in the dye. 

When the eggs came out, they looked beautiful! 

My favorite egg was the blue one right in the middle. It reminded me of Elsa. 

I was happy when I got to eat one of the colored eggs. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment