Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Make-Up Kit

After Katie got her vanity, she wanted some make-up to put on. I decided to get her a play set of make-up. According to the reviews, the make-up looked colored and sparkly in the box but went on pretty clear. I thought that was perfect, so I ordered it. As soon as Katie got her hands on it, I saw that the reviewer was wrong. It was not clear. Katie thought her new look was perfect!

I was so excited. I had cheek make-up,... 

…eye make-up, and... 

…lip make-up. 

I loved my dark blue, glittery line above my eye. 

This was my serious look in my beautiful make-up. 

It's fun to be a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment