Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Playing Outside

Now that we're inching towards summer, Katie is so excited to be outside. She could spend hours playing out there!

Of course, I had to make a new puddle to jump in while I had boots on. 

Then I noticed the water running down the cracks in the driveway. I kept watching it and saying, "Isn't that interesting!"

I realized that my favorite tree had flowers and I could reach them this year! 

I found a loose leaf and decided to chase little bugs with the leaf stem. 

Then I played Hide and Seek with my mom! Let me go hide! 

Before we went in, we went over to the blackberry bushes and saw that they had blossoms. I was pretty excited when my mom said that berries would come next! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment