Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Terranium

Katie recently got a new terrarium, and it has been a good learning experience for her. She has learned a lot about planting from helping to plant our flowers, fruits, and vegetables outside, but as her seeds have started sprouting in her terrarium, she's had the chance to see the roots grow underground through the side of her jar. She has enjoyed watching them grow and has learned their purpose. It has been fun!

The first thing I had to do was to unpack everything. 

Then I had to follow the directions to make layers in the jar. I started with soil and then blue sand. 

Then I added gravel. 

I finished my terrarium by adding more soil, decorations, and seeds. After I went in, I got to add stickers to the outside. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment