Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Trapping Ants

A couple of weeks ago when Katie was at Story Time, the librarian read books that were all related to bugs. After the stories, the kids completed an art project, which was creating a bug jar on paper. Ever since that week, Katie has decided that she wants to trap ants. In the past, ants have just made her squeal and run, but now she gets up close and personal.

 We made these bug jars in the library, and that put ideas in my head!

When I got home, I collected materials and headed outside. 

I knew there had to be a way to get the ants out of the crack in the driveway. 

When I catch them, I'm going to keep them in my tea set pitcher. It'll be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment