Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, July 9, 2015

An Airplane Ride

The morning after Katie's dance recital, she decided to set up her own airplane and take off on her own vacation. It's always fun to watch an imagination at work.

With my airplane, I was traveling in style. I had an extra seat next to me, plenty of room for my luggage, a side table, and extra foot space! 

I made sure to take reading material for the long flight. 

When the plane landed, Sophie got her own hotel room. 

I curled up for a nap in my hotel room. 

When I work up, I read The Little Mermaid to Sophie. It's fun to go on a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment