Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A Sense of Style

Lately, Katie has wanted to choose all of her outfits. She doesn't want any help getting dressed, and no one is allowed to see her until she is completely dressed. Sometimes she puts together a very cute outfit. Other times, she puts together a very creative outfit. No matter how creative the outfit, she's always very proud of her style sense.

I loved my outfit. My ruffle socks (one turned inside out), my off-white leggings, my pure white Halloween shirt, and my cat hat that reminded me of Halloween, all topped off with my Hello Kitty purse. I loved the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment