Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Continuing to Enjoy Markers

One day, Katie was coloring with my mom. When I looked at her, I told her she had a marker smudge on her face. Since her face was already dirty, my sister asked if she could draw a mustache on her face. Katie thought that was so funny that she continued drawing. I'm just thankful that Crayola markers can be so easily removed!

I thought Aunt Jennifer's mustache was pretty funny! 

I decided to add more and... 

…more!

It's just like adding make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment