Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving, 2015!

This year, we had a small, but good, Thanksgiving celebration. Of course, we had to begin with our annual game of, "Will Katie Fit In the Stuffing Pot?" The pot was looking kind of small when I grabbed it, but Katie still got herself mostly into it and was a good sport to pose for pictures.

After we washed the stuffing pot, Katie helped to prepare what she referred to as "the feast," and was very excited to take part in it. The idea of the feast to Katie was better than actually eating any of the food. Like always, she had a very small but delicious meal.

We hope you had a wonderful holiday as well!

 I had to start sitting in this pot when I was only a year old!

I easily fit into the same pot when I was two. 

At three, this became a fun game! 

When I was four, everyone was surprised that I could fold my long legs into it. 

Now that I'm five, my legs are a little squished, but it was still fun to sit in it, or... 

…just relax in it! 

When I got done playing in the pot, my giraffe and I decided to help prepare the feast. 

When we sat down to eat, my mom put a small amount of everything on my plate. I also brought my lunch leftovers. 

In all, I ate one piece of celery, one carrot, one green bean, and three rolls. It was delicious!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment